Brian Weber, M.D.
Dr. Weber is a Board-certified radiologist specializing in Abdominal Imaging. He earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia in 2008, and completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA in 2013.
Dr. Weber completed his Abdominal Imaging Fellowship in 2014 at Emory University in Atlanta, GA. He joined practice, PC as a staff radiologist in September 2014.
- BS Biology – Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA 1996-2000
- MS, Physiology – Medical College of Virginia of VCU, Richmond, VA 2002-2004
- MD, Medical College of Virginia of VCU, Richmond, VA 2004-2008
- Internal Medicine – Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA 2008-2009
- Diagnostic Radiology, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA 2009-2013
- Abdominal Imaging, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 2013-2014
» Professional Organizations
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- American Medical Association (AMA)