Save Time. Be Prepared.
We want your visit to be as smooth as possible. Here are a few helpful hints that will help streamline the check-in process.
1) Before You Schedule:
If you are calling to schedule an exam, it is a good idea to schedule your study several days before your return doctor’s appointment.
When you call, our scheduler will ask you:
- Your name, date of birth
- Your insurance information. Please have your insurance card ready.
- The name and address of the physician who ordered the test.
- The name of your exam.
- The reason for the examination.
- The name and address of any physician other than your referring
If you prefer, you can request an appointment by calling the office that is closest to you. Click here for our contact info and locations.
2) The Day of Your Exam:
On the day of your exam please be sure to follow all the necessary preparations for your procedure.
When you arrive you will need:
- Your doctor’s referral
- Your insurance card
- Your social security number
- A photo ID
- Your employer’s name, address and phone number
OPI routinely accepts walk-in patients for many exams. However, we strongly encourage you to call for an appointment to avoid delays and long, unnecessary waits.