Robert Hyslop, M.D.
Robert Hyslop, M.D. received his medical degree at Medical College of Georgia in 2002, followed by a residency in diagnostic radiology at the Memorial Health University Medical Center and a fellowship in body imaging at Emory University Hospital, which he completed in 2009.
Dr. Hyslop joined practice in 2009.
- BS Microbiology, The University of Illinois Urbana/Champaign, Urbana, Illinois 1998
- MD, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia 2002
- Surgery, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 2002-2003
- Diagnostic Radiology, Memorial Health University Medical Center, Savannah, Georgia 2004-2008
- Abdominal/Oncologic Imaging, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia 2009
- American Board of Radiology 2008
- MQSA certified
» Professional Organizations
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Georgia Medical Society
- American College of Radiology
- Georgia Radiologic Society