David Matthew Bowen, M.D.
Dr. David Matthew Bowen, MD received his medical degree at Medical College of Georgia in 2001, followed by residency in diagnostic radiology at the University of Tennessee Medical Center, and a fellowship in musculoskeletal radiology at Wake Forest University which he completed in 2007.
Dr. Bowen joined the practice January of 2017.
- MD, Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine 2001
- Internal Medicine, Barnes-Jewish Hospital /Washington University 2002
- Diagnostic Radiology, University of Tennessee Medical Center 2006
- Musculoskeletal Radiology, Wake Forest University 2007
- American board of Radiology 2006
» Professional organization
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America